Dog Daycare: All Day Play
Dogs are social animals and enjoy being part of the pack. They simply love to play together! At Paws & Pals, your dog will get to have fun with furry friends of the same size and personality. Our daycare guests get to play up to 10-12 hours each day. Our boarding guests enjoy at least 5 to 6 hours per day of fun group play or activity supervised by our caring and professional staff.
Daycare is a tremendous benefit to dogs and their owners. Many people simply don’t have the time to properly exercise their dogs due to long work hours and increasing commute times. Dogs need a positive channel for their energy and Paws & Pals’ six indoor and outdoor areas provide the ideal environment for having fun! Our web cams allow you check in on the action anytime. Having played all day, your dog will be ready to relax in its private suite or with you comfortably on the couch at home.
Add-On Resort Activities:
- One-on-One playtime: A game of fetch with a ball or frisbee, chasing bubbles or other fun games
- Extra Workout time: A running session or a brisk walk for high energy dogs
- Gentle walk: A casual stroll around the neighborhood, lots of time for sniffing
- Cuddle time: Lots of extra affection mixed with some cuddling, extra brushing or a story
- Skype/Facetime session: Stay in touch with your 4-legged family member while away on vacation
- Bedtime story: Cozy comfort and personal attention before settling in for the night
- Special Treat: Your choice of Ice Cream break, Frozen Kong or Bizzy Bonz toy with treat
- Refresher Obedience Training: 15-20 minute basic obedience or tricks with positive reinforcement
Looking for the Daycare Webcam? Daycare is available from 6:45am – 7:00pm.
Typical Playtimes: 7:00am – 10:00am, Noon – 2:00pm, 3:30pm – 7:00pm
About The Dog Gurus and Daycare Games: Paws & Pals Pet Resort is one of the inaugural members of The Dog Gurus and we have maintained our each year since then. We were a Dog Daycare Games participant in the inaugural 2015 event and in 2016. Our individual staff members won medals for demonstrating specific dog handling skills. Through a fun competition Paws & Pals will demonstrate our dog leadership skills that set us apart from the local competition and make our off-leash dog playgroups safe and fun!
About the Benefits of Dog Day Care and Socialization:
Our customers have commented that their dogs are happier, have improved social skills and are in better shape by attending doggie daycare on a regular basis. In addition, unlike some dog parks, your dog will be safe and secure under the watchful eye of our Pet Care Specialists. It’s like going to the beach and being able to relax knowing that professionally trained and certified lifeguards are on duty.
Another good reason to use daycare is that many dogs also experience separation anxiety when left alone during the day. They may destroy furniture, have accidents in the house, bark non-stop or get very stressed out. This creates a difficult challenge for pet parents.
Our daycare service is competitively priced and we do offer discounted packages for frequent guests. Many of our customers like to take advantage of our Play & Pamper specials that combine daycare with a visit to our grooming salon.
We’re convenient to Prior Lake, Lakeville, Savage and Shakopee, and other south Twin Cities metro locations.
Get a map and directions or contact us!
Customer Comments about Dog Daycare: