Health & Safety for Your Pet
We insist on the following formal policies to protect the happiness, health and safety of all our guests:
- We require that your dog be in good health and that it does not currently have, and has not had within the last ten days any communicable diseases.
- We require current vaccinations for Rabies, DHPP and Bordetella. These must be documented by your veterinarian.
- All dog owners will need to complete our application or “Guest Profile” regarding your dog’s personality.
- Your dog will need to pass our temperament evaluation in order to measure compatibility with our other guests.
- Dogs 7-months and older must be spayed or neutered.
We do not accept aggressive dogs. Inappropriate dog behavior may result in termination of our services for your pet. Inappropriate dog behavior includes, but is not limited to, bullying another dog, biting and fighting. Other problematic issues include, but are not limited to, separation anxiety, fence climbing/jumping and excessive barking. We will discuss all situations and concerns candidly with you and recommend training options that may remedy any undesirable behavior. Please remember that the overall safety of our guests and staff will be our priority.
Health or Behavioral Issues
We will notify you as soon as possible of any serious health or behavioral concern or issue with your dog(s). Whether or not we reach you, we promise to handle the problem promptly, at our discretion, with your dog’s best interests in mind.
In 2013 we took the off-leash play Pet Center Safety Pledge! We proudly commit that our dog daycare and group play programs have been designed for the safety of all dogs. In taking the pledge we strive to ensure the physical safety of each dog and our goal is for every dog to go home from our resort behaviorally and emotionally better than when they arrived.