Our beautiful private suites are a modern day approach to traditional pet boarding. Each clean, comfortable and climate controlled unit is spacious enough to easily accommodate the biggest breeds or multiple dogs. Large glass fronts offer every guest an excellent view. Your dog will also enjoy the quiet privacy realized while lounging on a comfy bed.
We offer a great value as every stay includes at least 5 to 6 hours per day of fun group play or activity time supervised by our caring and professional staff. Furthermore, we do not charge extra for personalized care, special feedings or administering medications.
For boarding, we charge by the night like a hotel. You can check in or out any time that our lobby is open. We offer a generous standard checkout time of 2:00pm. We also offer the convenience and savings of being open on Sundays and most major holidays – no extra nights required! Paws and Pals Pet Resort offers dog boarding convenient to Prior Lake, Savage, Lakeville and Shakopee, and the surrounding south Twin Cities metro area. Many of our loyal customers will drive as far as one hour each way because they trust us to provide the best possible care for their pet.
Dog Vacation Packages:
- Happy Dog: Lodging including loving, professional care, a spacious, private suite, comfy bed with fleece blanket, 3 daily group play sessions/potty breaks, and live Web Cam viewing.
- Lucky Dog: All the great features of our Happy Dog Vacation Package, plus your choice of ONE of the fun daily Resort Activities!
- Top Dog: All the great features of our Happy Dog Vacation Package, plus your choice of TWO of the fun daily Resort Activities, and (only if available) the addition of a FREE upgrade to a larger suite!
Add-On Resort Activities:
- Upgrade to a larger suite
- One-on-One playtime: A game of fetch with a ball or frisbee, chasing bubbles or other fun games
- Extra Workout time: A running session or a brisk walk for high energy dogs
- Gentle walk: A casual stroll around the neighborhood, lots of time for sniffing
- Cuddle time: Lots of extra affection mixed with some cuddling, extra brushing or a story
- Special Treat: Your choice of Ice Cream break, Frozen Kong or Bizzy Bonz toy with treat (a la carte only)
- Refresher Obedience Training: 15-20 minute basic obedience/tricks, positive reinforcement (a la carte only)
New Boarding Customers: The first step in getting started is to schedule an Evaluation Day. Evaluation Day is a free four-hour period where you drop off your dog to be slowly introduced to our facility, staff and some doggie friends. We typically host Evaluation Days at certain times on Mondays, Tuesdays, Thursdays, Saturdays, and Sundays. To schedule an Evaluation, email or call us at 952-447-3644. If your dog passes the evaluation, we will then schedule your reservation.
Looking for the Boarding Webcam? Playtimes: 7am-9am, 12pm-2pm, and 6pm-7:15pm
Times may vary based on number of dogs and weather conditions.