Paws & Pals Dog Daycare Reservations Policy
Due to the popularity of our daycare programs and the total number of dogs visiting us, reservations for standard daycare will be required effective Feb. 25, 2019. This will allow us to maintain a high-quality of service to your pet and make sure your dog(s) get the activity, supervision and rest they need.
- A few same day reservations may be available, please call for availability and to confirm a booking.
- If you do not have Package days available, a credit card must be on file to setup/hold a reservation. Or we are happy to accept prepayment for a single day. Does not apply to Play & Pamper packages.
- To cancel without penalty, advance notice by 10:00 am the day prior to the reservation is required.
- For no-shows or late cancellations (after 10:00 am the prior day), a package day will be subtracted or your credit card on file will be charged the applicable rate and taxes.
- We will allow one no-show or late cancellation per customer without charge until April 30, 2019 to help you transition to this new policy.
- The cancellation charges may be waived at the discretion of Paws & Pals if cancellation is due to a local weather warning and/or snow emergency. We will also make exceptions on a case by case basis for serious emergencies such as hospitalization or a death in the family.